worst guitar solos

Brian Halligan bthalligan at EARTHLINK.NET
Thu Dec 9 12:38:44 EST 1999

Theo wrote:
>Hell, most of my favorite gtr players get skewered by those
>dudes--and I laughed my ass off anyway.  They are great writers, even
>if their favorite bands are radiohead and blur...

Yeah, I was wondering where all the bad solos by grungies, hair bands, new
wave-ers, goths, punks (when there's a solo), and, um, space rock bands. I
mean, where's Steve Vai for God's sake! ;-) That said, I did agree with
quite a few solos on the list....

I didn't mind the guy saying BFY's solo wasn't great (though I do like it).
But when he said BOC were band musicians, that's just wrong. Well...maybe
*one* bad musician. I won't say who.

Brian