OFF: Where's Krazy Khristian?/Mooseheart Faith

Chuck Rosenberg Chuckrecs at AOL.COM
Thu Dec 9 16:50:41 EST 1999

Subject: FS: Contemporary psychedelia on CD
From: "Chris Williams" <A
HREF="mailto:chris-williams at ethereal37.freeserve.co.uk">chris-williams at etherea
l37.freeserve.co.uk</A>
Date: Thu, 09 December 1999 04:44 AM EST

Please e-mail me if you are interested in any of the below.  Prices are
GBP.
Postage is extra.  All items are M/M unless otherwise stated.

CD Mooseheart Faith - Magic Square Of The Sun (Stellar) (EX/M) 5.50
CD Mooseheart Faith - Cosmic Dialogues (September Gurls) 6.00
CD Mooseheart Faith - Global Brain (September Gurls) 6.00

Hey, Mr. Mumford--I remember your asking about this group a while ago. I

don't know if this guy's honest yet, but I'm trying to order some stuff,
so
we'll see...
I haven't seen Chris post here in a while, but I know he does artwork
for
Aural Innovations, so maybe you guys know his whereabouts. Chuck