worst guitar solos

Thomas Rickert hijinks at UTARLG.UTA.EDU
Thu Dec 9 19:49:15 EST 1999

Really, now. Picking on Page, Young, or Howe--some of the greatest and most
interesting guitarists going, even if not terribly cutting edge anymore--is
kinda pointless. More a matter of (personal) taste than aesthetics.

... though, I gotta hand it to you on the Yngwie barb. There's taste, there's
aesthetics, and then their is unlistenable wank.

Best,
Thomas