BOC: Bad Channels

Sat Dec 11 14:14:58 EST 1999

On Mon, 6 Dec 1999, <Nick English> wrote:

> > Whilst out Christmas shopping today and therefore taking a minute to
> > check out the racks at Virgin...............New in and with a different
> > cover  ....   'Bad Channels'.
>
> I like this soundtrack. The BOC tracks are decent, but Sykotic
> Sinfoney (SP?????????????) really steals the show. Has anyone ever
> heard anything else by these guys? Do they have any albums/EPs out?

        Similarly, spotted this in HMV Cambridge yesterday, but couldn't
buy it because of money :-( Did the original release have the `score' by
BOC too? I don't remember it when I last saw a copy (when I was *also*
skint), but that was some time ago, and if it wasn't tracklisted
separately I might have missed it... It's some 15 separate bits and it
seemed to add up to no more than fifteen minutes or so, but it looked, um,
interesting. Anyone care to offer a judgement? Yours,
                                                     Jon