HW : Shopping around...

Stephan Spiegel spiegel at INTPLSRV.NET
Sun Dec 12 06:01:34 EST 1999

>As the Collection 1 and 2 and Live Glasto 90 *and* Dawn of HW are going
>to come to around fifty quid or more, I'm wondering what's the cheapest
>source in the UK for these discs? Anyone got any price comparisons?

I don't know the official price for the CD's yet, (that part of the
conversation
was a little fuzzy) but I think I'll be selling the single CD releases for
$13.99
and the double's maybe $19.99 (possibly $23.99).  Anyway, over here in the
USA I'll be the cheapest.  I'll make sure by cruising the web and check the
prices.  I don't know, off hand, the shipping back across the pond.

Anyone who wants a special order CD from the Voiceprint catalog, please
get it too me by Monday AM.  Will be placing an order then, and I can have
your CD "QUICK"....   www.intplsrv.net/hawkman

Hawkman