HW : Shopping around...

colm mcwilliams colum26 at YAHOO.COM
Sun Dec 12 14:58:56 EST 1999

I've had a lok at the live glasto cd from voiceprint
and it give a url for voiceprint's site as:

www.voiceprint.com

I have tried to go to this site but it doesn't seem to
be there anyone else tried to?

Oh yeah bought quark on vinyl for 3.99 today it was a
french re-issue does anyone know where i can get the
origibal vinyl release from or the cd version.

many thanks

colm