HW: Fw: Those Voiceprint bastards Reply

Doug Pearson ceres at SIRIUS.COM
Mon Dec 13 19:22:15 EST 1999

Those darn Hawkwind fans!  You give 'em what they want, and all they do is
complain! ;^)

(seriously, I hope the "powers that be" take the associated chatter as a
sign of dedication, rather than a sign of disgruntlement.)

On Mon, 13 Dec 1999 18:46:58 EST, DASLUD at AOL.COM wrote:
>In a message dated 12/13/99 3:38:06 PM, boclist at HWIND.GLOBALNET.CO.UK writes:
>
><<  11, INTERNET:DASLUD at AOL.COM
>

>=======
>this dont tell me nothin'.
>
>dear kris,
>i never bought any of this product, i fail to see how or why i would
>criticize it.
>
>this is screwy and i resent being included.

Larry, you're included because you added a message to the "HW vs Voiceprint
- who are the bastards" thread (message dated: Sat, 4 Dec 1999 07:16:29
EST), even though your message had nothing to do with the subject header.
Your address simply got "harvested".  Exactly the same reason why the
message was also addressed to (whether or not they actually referred to
Voiceprint as "bastards"):
Zeitgeist <stuarthamilton at CONNECTFREE.CO.UK>
Ted Jackson jr. s2h2 <tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU>
Sprawl <sprawl at STARPOWER.NET>
david hall <dave at PARMA29.FREESERVE.CO.UK>
Michael Crook <m.j.crook at TALK21.COM>
Bernhard Pospiech <bernhard.pospiech at HOME.INS.DE>
Stephan Spiegel <spiegel at INTPLSRV.NET>
Horse Whisperer <beautiful_foot at HOTMAIL.COM>

See threads #16,17,18 at
http://listserv.spc.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A1=ind9912a&L=boc-l

Hope that clears things ... sometimes lurking IS the best policy ... :^) ...

        -Doug
         ceres at sirius.com