HW: BASTARD INC....he's makin' a list, checkin' it twice...or not

DASLUD at AOL.COM DASLUD at AOL.COM
Mon Dec 13 19:51:24 EST 1999

In a message dated 12/13/99 3:38:06 PM, boclist at HWIND.GLOBALNET.CO.UK writes:

<< ----- Original Message -----

From: Rob (remote) <106230.3257 at compuserve.com>

To: Hawkwind <boclist at hwind.globalnet.co.uk>

Sent: Monday, December 13, 1999 7:17 PM

Subject: Those Voiceprint bastards Reply

Dear Kris,

thought you might want a quick read of this one . . .

Rob

PS      Feel free to post it to the list

From:   VP-MO, Voiceprint_mailorder

To:     1, INTERNET:fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK

CC:     2, INTERNET:spiegel at INTPLSRV.NET

        3, INTERNET:beautiful_foot at HOTMAIL.COM

        4, INTERNET:m.j.crook at TALK21.COM

        5, INTERNET:bernhard.pospiech at HOME.INS.DE

        6, INTERNET:dave at PARMA29.FREESERVE.CO.UK

        7, INTERNET:stuarthamilton at CONNECTFREE.CO.UK

        8, INTERNET:tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU

        9, INTERNET:sprawl at STARPOWER.NET

        11, INTERNET:DASLUD at AOL.COM

=====================
okay y'all, LISTEN UP!

if mr bastard feels it's necessary to compile this "list" and forward it to
kris tait, then in future mr. bastard can DAMN WELL examine the contents
first.
thanks, doug, i saw my post in question and it's got f*ck-all to do w/mister
bastard's product. he could have found that out himself had he checked.

my problem isnt getting caught in the blast, or the net, or what have you. i
dont like the implications of this list-of-names CRAP.
what was ms tait to make of this list?
what did you want it to mean when you sent it to her?

INSERT BRONX CHEER
AS APPLICABLE

"<>"