worst guitar solos

David Greenhalgh d.greenhalgh at VIRGIN.NET
Mon Dec 13 21:30:25 EST 1999

"I did it, Otway" has to be the best bit of soloing ever, surely.  At least the
first time you hear it. I wonder if the tree stump shaped fart generator WWB
used to play is still around.  Never could understand why it didn't catch on as
a mainstream instrument.