HW: BASTARD INC....he's makin' a list, checkin' it twice...or not

Stephan Spiegel spiegel at INTPLSRV.NET
Tue Dec 14 04:44:30 EST 1999

Hey !  Don't get me in on this "sticker" "free CD"  mess....   I haven't
complained
about it.  I just want to try and make things easier and keep everyone
happy.

If anyone can think of a better way to do this, lets swap ideas and maybe
change
it that way.

Hawkman