We have a little list...

DASLUD at AOL.COM DASLUD at AOL.COM
Tue Dec 14 13:50:21 EST 1999

In a message dated 12/14/99 10:35:04 AM, fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK writes:

<<
I'd thought that someone was mailing Kris/Hawkwind to let 'em know that
their distributors have taken umbrage at what was said in the BOC-L
"private" mailing list concerning some design flaws in their products.>>
 ======
i consider this exchange over. but.
mr....e-mailed me twice after i responded to his e-mail yesterday. the first
one was more or less an apology for sending his classic to me. AH, but the
second one appeared to be negating the first one, because I....was on "the
list".

so doug pearson posted that address for the BOC-L archives , the place where
we all live in infamy, guys n' gals. i went and saw the post of mine which
had earned me my place on "the list". it's my bit of an xchange w/mastuh
theo, we're waxing smartass political, it had >nothing< to do with voiceprint.

so then, when he posted "the list" to kris tait, whom he appeared to know
pretty well, it seemed like "tattling", f'r pete's sake.
hence my reply.

(oh i do love xplaining)

so positive results are gonna ensue from this, right?
cheers to the sellers and the collectors then.
heh

"<>"