HW: BASTARD INC....he's makin' a list, checkin' it twice...or not

Sprawl sprawl at STARPOWER.NET
Tue Dec 14 14:04:47 EST 1999

<begin giggling rant>

Wouldn't worry about it.  Kris is way too smart place too much interest into
the ravings of someone who simply copied email addy's from a thread,
WITHOUT EVEN BOTHERING TO READ THE MESSAGES.

I am sitting right here, laughing my ass off.  It is too bad I got Mr.
Bastard's
(not so) private message first.  I already sent him a PRIVATE message
that was ALL TOO friendly.  Silence would have been better.  =)

Oh, well.  This only reinforces the reasons why I cut back on my posts to
this list.
I have no desire what-so-ever to be mis-represented by every  whispering
ninny that decides to poke it's silly little head into the list.

<done>

Ron Jennings