We have a little list...

Ted Jackson jr. s2h2 tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Tue Dec 14 13:09:31 EST 1999

On 14 Dec 99 at 13:50, DASLUD at AOL.COM wrote:

> so doug pearson posted that address for the BOC-L archives , the place where
> we all live in infamy, guys n' gals. i went and saw the post of mine which
> had earned me my place on "the list". it's my bit of an xchange w/mastuh
> theo, we're waxing smartass political, it had >nothing< to do with voiceprint.
>
> so then, when he posted "the list" to kris tait, whom he appeared to know
> pretty well, it seemed like "tattling", f'r pete's sake.
> hence my reply.

Hey, <>, imagine MY shock, being on the list.  I don't even own ANY
HW stuff apart for some comp. tapes courtesy of the dear departed
Christian.  though that surely will change in the new year when all
this new HW stuff should be avail. in the US.  Not that I think this
coupon system is a good idea, though...
theo