Voiceprint Reply

Michael Crook m.j.crook at TALK21.COM
Tue Dec 14 16:23:47 EST 1999

Hello Everybody,

As a receiver of Voiceprint's personal reply,
I would like to point out that I do not think
that they are 'bastards',(I even deleted 'bastards' from the subject heading of my BOC mail on 4th Dec 99). I merely commented on the 'Complete 79' cd's sound quality (which is still a good listen) and the gig(s) it was recorded at. I also never commented on subject of the tokens and I think that VP are doing a pretty good job espescially as Dave B. has a personal input on the releases. So I was rather puzzled by the personal response from VP.

All the best,
Mick.