NIK: ICU: web page

Sprawl sprawl at STARPOWER.NET
Sat Dec 18 05:07:48 EST 1999

-----Original Message-----
From: Doug Pearson <ceres at SIRIUS.COM>
To: Multiple recipients of list BOC-L <BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU>
Date: Friday, December 17, 1999 7:03 PM
Subject: Re: NIK: ICU: web page

>Yep!  AFAIK the tracks are "shareware" and can be freely
>exchanged/distributed EXCEPT for profit (although you might want to Email
>mr. Pond to verify this if you're planning on making 'ICU's Greatest Hits'
>CD-R's for your 100 closest friends).

Not at all, I just thought it would be good to share them without posting
the URL.
Post that URL on one of the MP3 newsgroups, and they will drag the site down
with volume.

>Yes.  You'll have to burn one yourself :^).  The only ICU albums to come
>out on CD are/were 'Passout' (with great bonus tracks, but Overground
>Records, who released it and a bunch of other great postpunk/indiepop

That is a crying shame.  This album is a CLASSIC.  I got such a rush
listening to
it!

Guess I'll have to convert to wav and burn.

Thanks, Doug!

Ron