HW:Bath gig last night

Jill jill at THETA-ORIONIS.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Sun Dec 19 18:42:15 EST 1999

Nick Lee wrote:
> Rather a long journey for a small gig but certainly better than Saturday
> night telly and always nice to see the band jamming around in this way.
>
> Nick

hmmm - that sounded interesting - I'm sorry to have missed it especially
since it would have been on my way as I headed south for the Festive
season but it was just a few days too early!

I'd be glad to hear if you hear of any other upcoming gigs by them and I
guess I'd better keep checking the Misson Control feedback section now.

ta
jill

Jill Strobridge <jill at theta-orionis.freeserve.co.uk> or
J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk