BOC-L 1999 Tape Swap

Zeitgeist stuarthamilton at CONNECTFREE.CO.UK
Wed Dec 22 08:52:27 EST 1999

Lives on!

Just received Jonathan Jarretts "Cosmic Rings and Heavy Things",
and rather splendid it is too.  Gekke, it'll arrive after the holidays.
Tape lists still available at;
http://members.tripod.com/~zeitgeist_scot/boc99.htm

Stuart

Blessings and peace from Zeitgeist - Reflections Of The
Underground
E-zine, freezine and online Record Store http://www.zeitgeist-
scot.com PO
Box 13499, Edinburgh EH6 8YL, UK "The way I keep in touch with
the world
is very gingerly, because the world touches too hard"  Don Van
Vliet
alternate url: http://members.tripod.com/~zeitgeist_scot