BOC-L 1999 Tape Swap

Wed Dec 22 19:33:29 EST 1999

On Wed, Dec 22, 1999 at 01:52:27PM -0000, Zeitgeist wrote:
> Lives on!
>
> Just received Jonathan Jarretts "Cosmic Rings and Heavy Things",
> and rather splendid it is too.  Gekke, it'll arrive after the holidays.
> Tape lists still available at;
> http://members.tripod.com/~zeitgeist_scot/boc99.htm

        Er, cheers! Meanwhile, I have a box of backlogged tapes ready to
go here, but I seem to have lost some messages in a recent change of
mailer; one of them had Chris Warburton's address in... Could he or
Russell send it me again? <sheepish grin> Yours,
                                                 Jon (clearing out the
atheroma of the tape trade)

--
 |                Jon Jarrett, Pembroke College, Cambridge              |