BOC: From the Hardradio web page http://www.hardradio.com/

Jean-Luc Carrier LukeChurch at AOL.COM
Thu Dec 23 15:58:14 EST 1999

Dans un courrier daté du 23/12/99  18:21:52, vous avez écrit :

<< I wonder, if they're putting out an official Live '72 release, will there
 only be 4 songs, or will they pad it with other rare cuts? >>

>From this Enchanted Evening at the Nugget Pizza Parlor in Rochester (NY),
WCMF broadcasted the following songs : R&B, STTS, TMC, LDOM, BTK, WOTT, COF
and BTBW.
Live tape exists. 4 cuts will make the promo E.P. straight off the radio
master tapes... That's why they sound pretty raw.
Was it the complete set list from this show ?
I thought it was cos' it seems to be a short set... times where BÖC wasn't
known enough to head the bill.
Buring out this radio recording "will surely prove a sight"... far more than
any remastered sucking compilation...
_LuKe_