HW:tree

Dan Witt lwitt1 at USWEST.NET
Wed Dec 29 20:48:01 EST 1999

I am now ready to accept responses from people who are intrerested in
the tree for the Milton Keynes show.  Please send me a PRIVATE email
indicating your interest. Also let me know if you can burn cdrs, if you
can burn cdrs let me know if you can do perfect dae and burn 80 min cdrs
if neccessary.  I will accept email regarding tree interest from now
(12/29/99) until 01/06/2000.  I will formulate a tree out of the
interested people and post a structure when complete.