OFF: Joey Cerisano

Alex S. Garcia mvdbase at YAHOO.COM
Thu Dec 30 05:00:42 EST 1999

Well, I got Trans-Siberian Orchestra's "The Christmas Attic" for Christmas
and boy was I surprised to see Cerisano's name on there. He sang "The siege
and investiture of Baron von Frankenstein's castle at Weisseria" - my
favorite song from Imaginos. I haven't figured out which track(s) he sings
on yet on the TSO album, though (anyone knows ?) - only listened to the
album once so far...

So out of pure curiosity, I did a search on CD Now. Turns out Cerisano also
put out a solo album recently, apparently (Sep. 99), called "Carbon copy".
I'm considering buying it, but they have NO info on there about it, though,
oddly enough (not even a track list !)... Does anyone on here have it ? is
it any good ? I would hope so, with a voice like his :-)

Alex S. Garcia.

Read the Icarus Encyclopedia of Fantasy & SF
- http://www.noosfere.com/       (in French)
- http://www.noosfere.com/icarus/homepage.htm
                                                 (in English)
Music videos : members.xoom.com/agarc/mvdb/
My Web HQ : members.tripod.com/~Mandor/