HW:Just to say hello from Filip Hawknut from Gent Belgium

Ted Jackson jr. s2h2 tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Thu Dec 30 13:29:47 EST 1999

On 30 Dec 99, at 20:10, Filip Vanhuyse wrote:

> Are there any of you who know Belgium guys ??

I know lots of Belgians, but I doubt any of 'em are BOC/HW fans!
My wife's of Belgian ancestry and I get over to your fine country
every couple of years or so.  Of course she's a Walloon, so most of
my travels aren't in Flandres...

> I'm a completist like Andrew Dawson,so any of you who has any stuff to
> sell or more likely to swapp,I'm more than interested.

Hey I thought he had a great season for the Cubs, back in the 80s...

> Happy New Millenium
>
> Filip Hawknut

Same to you!

theo