OFF: Postcard from Morooco

Andy Gilham andygilham at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Dec 31 06:21:40 EST 1999

Well, here I am in Marrakech, Morocco, and there's internet cafes
everywhere!  The only problem is the French layout keyboard.  Anyway I see
that the millennial Beatle-slaying cult is off to a poor start.  But since
this will probably have to be delivered to most of you by Kevin Costner on
horseback, then it'll all be over by the time you read this.

They do a nice roasted sheep's head in the marketplace here, by the way.

Happy millennium!

-- Andy

ObHolidayReading: Mick Farren - _Jim Morrison's Adventures in the Afterlife_