FAO: Andy G

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Tue Feb 2 11:25:49 EST 1999

Andy,

Re that Hawkwind CD set I mentioned. I saw a reference to it on the
"CD Universe" Web site.

Title is "The Entire and Infinite Universe of Hawkwind"

It's on Dressed To Kill catalogue number 98. It was due on December
15th. It has UPC (whatever that is?) 66662910042

It's listed as a 3CD set of:

Master of the Universe
Bring Me The Head of Yuri Gagarin
Space Ritual
Text of Festival (entirety of)

Now I'd assume that they mean Space Ritual II and that this is a
rerelease of the Welcome to the Future double CD. This does however
raise the question as to whether this collection really has all of Text
of Festival on CD (where the prior collection did miss one of the four
LP sides). There was a promise at the time that a rerelease would fix
this.

It'd certainly be great if you folks could find out, and I'd buy a copy
just to get the complete Text of Festival on CD. Listed price at CD
Universe is 18 Dollars.

Cheers

Mike