HW: Hawk Fairies

M S Wright M.S.Wright at READING.AC.UK
Wed Feb 3 05:13:53 EST 1999

As I am the other person who habitually chips in at this point let me
agree. It is dreadful. I have given it long track by track slagging offs
in the past, even relistened to it to see if I was being unduly harsh. And
no, it *is* pants and should be left in the section marked cheese.

One other person on the list has said it isn't too bad, if they post
again, ignore them for they must be delusional. Let me state this as
clearly as I can. Poor CD. Avoid. Pass on it, pass it on.

Mike w