HW97

Brian Coulthard brian at COULTHARD1.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Wed Feb 3 12:34:54 EST 1999

Hello All
         I have just been listening to the Hawkwind97 album i particularly
like the version of ejection I am a bit dissapointed that Assasins of Allah
was not on it as I remmeber Rizz enjoying himself immensely shouting Hashish
alot. I cannot  beleive my luck two excellent albums in two weeks I am not
worthy. I have the Hawk Fairies album on order at the moment and judging by
the comments going around it doesn`t look like I am going for the hattrick.
Brian