BOC/HW: Huh?

Bolts of Ungodly Vision js3619 at WIZVAX.NET
Thu Feb 4 23:28:54 EST 1999

Trawling through the Troser Press website I found the follwing sentence
under the Hawkwind entry:

 the Travellers Aid double LP, cut at various late-'80s free festivals
 in Great Britain, isn't a load of crap. Despite the billing, not much of
it is Hawkwind,
    though: one and a half okay tracks, plus one great one by Agents of
Chaos. Nik Turner brings up the rear with a crowd sing-along of "Silver
Machine." In between is very promising punky hard-rock to a ska beat by
Culture Shock, >>>>Tubilah Dogs   (Hawkwind-cum-Blue Öyster Cult that kind
of work)<<<<"
!!! You can imagine my suprise at reading that snippet.

Do any of you Hawkwinders out there feel this is an accurate statment? If
no,t what do they sound like?  If it is an accurate view, what did these
people record other than the Travellers Aid Trust stuff?

On Flame With(or because of) Malpractice,
Jason