HW97

Rich Lockwood rich-l at GEOCITIES.COM
Fri Feb 5 05:41:32 EST 1999

Sorry Gill, but I have to say you're talking arse here...  ;-)  All - get hold of
a copy of Kings of Oblivion, crank up the volume, and rock 'n' roll all night.
(And possibly even party every day.)  Preferably with a boat load of beer, an
attractive member of the gender of your choice, and a copy of Dumpy's 'Somewhere
in England' double live album for light relief.  Then drink more beer, and
remember Acid Daze II in Leeds (HW, Pink Fairies, Suicide, the Enid et al).  Don't
forget to untie your partner before you pass out.

I think I'm gonna have a good weekend.  :-)

Cheers,

Rich.

** Live kittens can be easily manufactured from water filled balloons **