BOC/HW: Tubilah Huh?

Keith Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Fri Feb 5 10:43:16 EST 1999

I had said...

On Tubilah Dog:
>As far as the TAT tracks go, I think "Safe Zone" is the highlight of that
>album.  I wouldn't immediately think BÖC after listening to them, but it's
>not a terrible comparison.  I love the guitar riffs and the vocalist...
>whether it's the same person singing as on ISoP or not, I don't think the
>vocals sound at all the same.

Well, I don't know what I was thinking when I said this...after I wrote
this, I went home and pulled it out for the first time in awhile.  And I
think's it's quite clear that this *is* the same vocalist as on the two TAT
tracks....presumably Steve Mills.  I really do like his voice, and think
that the songs that were written for In Search Of Plaice are generally good
ones (the first half better than the second), but just not very inspired
performances.  Actually, having a real drummer on there would have made a
big difference.

Keith H. (FAA)