BOC/HW: Tubilah Huh?

Nick Lee nick.lee2 at VIRGIN.NET
Fri Feb 5 14:35:58 EST 1999

-----Original Message-----
From: Keith Henderson <henderson.120 at OSU.EDU>
To: Multiple recipients of list BOC-L <BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU>
Date: 05 February 1999 05:23
Subject: Re: BOC/HW: Tubilah Huh?

Also of note:  The band Hippy Slags also appears on TAT, a four-piece
(all-female?) band that featured Bridgett Wishart (I believe she appears in
a photo in the album sleeve/CD insert) as well as Richard Chadwick's
significant other.  (BTW, is she still requiring regular dialysis
treatments??  I haven't heard anything about her condition...I hope that
means she's better now.)

Is worth pointing out here that the album also has a track by 2000DS for
whom a certain Mr Tree used to play?  The track is Calling All Crows and if
I remember rightly seems to consist of someone asking for "more bass through
the monitor please?" repeatedly before moving on to "calling all crows"
repeatedly.  I am getting deja vu or are we back on the repetition thing
here again?

Nick