HW/OFF: New at Aural

Doug Pearson ceres at SIRIUS.COM
Fri Feb 5 16:00:56 EST 1999

STOP IT!  You're getting too close to my "real" job (software
localization).  I have to deal with stuff like this on a daily basis -
having to ensure that the diacritical marks show up correctly in a piece of
Mac software when the translator typed up the translation in Windows.  I
feel strangely compelled to run ASCII code conversion software on these
messages!

        -Dõüg
         çérêsæsïrîûs.côm

(hmmm ... what'll that look like ...?)