Hawkwind: New Black Widow release info

Bob Lennon Hawkwinder at AOL.COM
Fri Feb 5 22:57:52 EST 1999

Hello,
the following is a copy of part of an email i received from Black Widow.
I believe it is of interest to some.
Bob
http://members.aol.com/Hawkwinder/hawkwindrulesindex.html

to get info on Issue #7 of hawk-us plus the live "Strange Daze 98" cd go here:
http://members.aol.com/Hawkwinder/hawkus7.html

We want to inform you that we're doing a new ALAn "The ELF"Davey album
about sci-fi and he's doing 3 new tracks for us now.
Another big thing you have to know is A TRIBUTE TO SCI-FI MOVIES
incl.Hawkwind,A.DAVEY,F/i,ST37,ARCMET,SPACEHEAD,KREL,MOOCH and other
bands from the planet doing a track about his favourite movie.
It's a 2cds-3lps box+book with many photos from movies and infos about
all the bands-we just released the same about Horror and it'e great.
We hope to hear from you soon
Massimo