HW: Announcing J.A.P.!

Michael S. Habiby corwyn at GLOBAL2000.NET
Sat Feb 6 12:57:34 EST 1999

I had no problems pulling up either the Stacia pages or the Hawkwind.  Of
course being a heathen I saw little attraction to pics of a rubinesque naked
woman all painted up, but then again what do i know?  I know.... Blasphemy
please dont flame me.

Mike