Man at the Fairfield Halls, Croydon

Chris Warburton desdinova at EARTHLING.NET
Sat Feb 6 13:04:33 EST 1999

At 18:07 06/02/99 +0100, you wrote:
>I've heard that Man are playing at the Fairfield Halls, Croydon on 22nd
>February
>as special guests of Colosseum ( it's a reunion gig). Does anyone have
>any more
>details - anyone else playing apart from Man and Colosseum?  Like to
>know as
>I'll be over in the UK at about that time
>
>Cheers
>
>Stephe

I can't confirm the date (the trouble with living in two places at once is
that useful information is always at "the other place") but I've definitely
seen it advertised (MOJO?).  Try calling the Fairfield Halls?  Sadly, if it
is the 22nd I'll probably have to be at work in Bradford - the Warburton
curse is obviously still in place!

ChrisW

Free your mind & watch your ass!