HW: Bedouin

Bolts of Ungodly Vision js3619 at WIZVAX.NET
Sun Feb 7 19:23:35 EST 1999

At 11:53 PM 2/7/99 +0000, you wrote:

>     Speaking of which, any further news on tour dates?  I've
>got people in Cambridge who are psyched to see them!  Part
>of my continuing campaign to convince students grooving to
>the current "stoner" (dreadful term!) bands that HW and Co.
>are things they need to know about :)
True, true. Back in my day (a.k.a 1.5 years ago), the collegiate population
was extremely unyeilding to music that wasnt sanctified by the tastemongers
of america.  However, graduate school is a bit more freewheeling in its
aural openess. What bothers me most is the absolute SILENCE of the offices.
I cannot see how they can work in a tomb. I assume its different where you
are Carl, since youre there carrying the space rock onwards in its crusade
to kick ass wheerver it touches down.

Speaking of touring and mighty mighty rock music, pollstar.com has a gaggle
(yes, a gaggle) of European tour dates for Bevis Frond.  After listening to
more by the group/Nick, I am throughly convinced of Frond's rocking
capacity, not to mention laying down a wicked electric guitar barrage.  In
the meantime, Albany, NY has nothing of any caliber to rattle the eardrum
at 1000 paces.

>     Knobs to 11 and maximum warp: Yee hah :)
You got that right!

Stones live 'Midnight Rambler' kicking the amps into happier realms,
Jason

PS:  doesnt it seem silly to tour in promotion of a live album like the
stones are doing?  you cant say "heres something off our new album" and
really excite the fans now can you? hehe