BOTH: Conversion/Evangelization :)

Mon Feb 8 10:22:27 EST 1999

On mån 8 feb 1999 10.05 +0000 DASLUD at aol.com wrote:
> so the question remains for me:
> was there a boc song, "astronomy", covered by metallica?

     Whoops--misunderstanding.  Yes, there was.

> learning "interstellar OD"  should be easy enough....."learn this one
> phrase/then jam on E , length to be determined/eventually return to the
phrase
> when yr. exhausted"

     Yes, but the drummer got confused by the little splashabout
at the start of "Astronomy Domine" (he wasn't much on improv!)
and then we never got everyone all together at once to run through
it!  I did once do a fun jam on "Interstellar Overdrive" that went
into Hawkwind's "Iron Dream" somewhere in the middle.  Worked
really well, actually.

     And, of course, at Jönköping Pseudo Sun did a few phrases
of "Interstellar Overdrive" mid-jam :)

Cheers,
Carl

--