HW Live "San Diego October 12, 1989" bootie

Stephan Spiegel spiegel at INTPLSRV.NET
Mon Feb 8 19:36:33 EST 1999

Hello, "Oh Great Ones" of the BOC - HW discussion group,

Sorry to interupt, but am I the only one who has a copy
of this 1989 2CD boot on "Smashing Rocks"?  Are there
any other "Smashing Rocks" boots out there?

P.S.  Sound Quality = 9.5 out of 10.  (surprising)
         They could make a Regular Release out of this one!
         (with the help of a little mixing adjustments, of course)

Are there any other boots out there that are not found
on my "Ultimate" Hawkwind Digital Media Discography?

Please feel free to inform me of the CD's I'm missing from
the Discography, that I am Ignorant of...(I'm ignorant of a
lot of things, but I'm concentrating on HW first)

Thanks,
Hawkman.

www.intplsrv.net/hawkman