HW:Bedoiun/PF

Scott Heller shll at HAGEDORN.DK
Tue Feb 9 02:40:05 EST 1999

Just discovered that the Tres Hombres live Bedoiun boot CD (LOne Wolf 009)
was recorded at Boerdery, Zoetermeer, Holland Sept. 3rd, 1998. Just thought
people would like to know.. I was not very fond of the quality and will
probably sell my copy of the CD. My recording of the band from Hamburg is
far superior to this recording...

I listened to the Hawkwind cover of Interstellar OVerdrive last night and
boy they really go off on it and the song barely has any traces of the
original except in the beginning and the end.. Pretty cool..   Was it just
me of did it seem like the Brock instrumental that follows was abruptly cut
off right when it was getting going???  Is this a way to release the 2nd
part later somewhere else?  Overall, I think that this PF book with the CD
should only be bought by die hards as the book is mostly filled with tons
of details and is not really an interesting story and the the CD is only 11
minutes.

SCott

ObCD- Strobe- Alientation (UK 1997)

R. Scott Heller PhD