HW: Bedouin

Ted Jackson jr. s2h2 tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Tue Feb 9 06:52:04 EST 1999

> From:          Carl Edlund Anderson <cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK>
> <tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU> wrote:
> > Carl, any ideas about
> > Nick's main axe?  Looks like a Jazzmaster/Jaguar body shape, but
> > apparently heavily modded...
>
>      You know, I asked Nick about this at a gig a year or so back
> (haven't seen them since :( ) and ... I'm damned if I remember!
> Could it be a "Jagstang" kinda thing?

It wasn't a Jagstang.  That's the Kurt Cobain model that's sort of a
hybrid body shape.  Maybe it's a Squier Jagmaster?  I intend to get
one of those next month:  Jazzmaster body, Jaquar scale-length, 2
humbucking, standard whammy bridge.  And doesn't cost an arm and a
leg.  I just figured Nick to be using an old relic.  His looked like
it had a lot of work done on it.  Any idea what amps, effects etc
Nick uses?  Whatever it is, the guy sounds out of this world.
Helluva bassist too--He's a HW alum, I understand...

theo