HW: JAP for the JavaScript impaired

Tue Feb 9 13:31:14 EST 1999

     Durn it, Jørgen!  There are a billion pictures of Stacia
wubbling about but precious little of Hawkwind in performance.
Where _were_ your priorities! :)  (I think Stacia probably
worked better in live performance than in still photos; rather
terrifying except in the blurrier "strobo" shots :)

> http://sonique.net/jap/Hawkwind/HawkBWB_06.jpg

     That's a superb group shot.  If I had an income, I think
I'd pretty much bite the bullet and order it.

> http://sonique.net/jap/Hawkwind/StaciaBWA_02A.jpg
> http://sonique.net/jap/Hawkwind/StaciaBWA_30A.jpg

     These are mysteriously labelled, being essentially
pictures of Lemmy.  Shockingly, *no*Rick* in the first shot!
What is that bass he's playing?  Sort of SGish shape but I can't
tell.  Stacia doesn't actually appear in the second photo
at all (which features a quite wasted-looking Lemmy and
what appears to be an unidentified grinning Danish lady).

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson