HW: JAP for the JavaScript impaired

Ted Jackson jr. s2h2 tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Tue Feb 9 12:54:10 EST 1999

> From:          Carl Edlund Anderson <cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK>
>
>      These are mysteriously labelled, being essentially
> pictures of Lemmy.  Shockingly, *no*Rick* in the first shot!
> What is that bass he's playing?  Sort of SGish shape but I can't
> tell.  Stacia doesn't actually appear in the second photo
> at all (which features a quite wasted-looking Lemmy and
> what appears to be an unidentified grinning Danish lady).

I was originally thinking Alembic, but I'm not sure of the date the
pic was taken, and I can't really imagine Lemmy playing an Alembic.
I'm thinking it could be an Acoustic Black Widow.  For a brief time,
the Acoustic Amp. company marketed a line of double-cut basses and
gtrs that looked something like what's in the pic...

theo