HW/BOC: Emperors New Clothes

Michael S. Habiby corwyn at GLOBAL2000.NET
Tue Feb 9 23:21:37 EST 1999

andrew wrote:

>  anyways, a question: what boc stuff  would people recommend to a fan of (all
> periods) hawks?

Having had the advantage of being a fan of both bands independently (and being
totally thrilled to see them together in one discussion group) I would HEARTLY
recommend the first three BOC albums to a Hawkfan.  Other arguments for their
middle to late years are good that have been posted here but I thing the raw
talent in the first three albums will appeal to fans of any or all eras of
Hawkwind.

IMHO of course

Mike

OBtape: Cologne Live music hall 11/13/94 (thanks BP!!)