HW: brainstorm cover question

Marshall Wood mwood at MY-DEJANEWS.COM
Wed Feb 10 13:32:33 EST 1999

On Wed, 10 Feb 1999 17:50:33   andrew wrote:
>greetings once again travellers in the void...
>does anyone know of a band called Mastermind (described as 'heavy prog'),
>from (i guess 'Live in Tokyo') doing a cover of Brainstorm? Or is it
>another song entirely. I know i could just d/l it but its a _big_ file...

This "Brainstorm" is a different beast entirely.
Mastermind's 2nd release was entitled _Volume 2: Brainstorm_, and features a 21 minute "suite" of the same name.  Not bad, but it would appeal more to the ELP fan than the Hawkwind fan, I think.  (That despite the fact that there are no real keyboards on the Mastermind CD, all MIDI guitar work.)

MWood

NP: _Spettacolo Annullato_  - Sithonia

-----== Sent via Deja News, The Discussion Network ==-----
http://www.dejanews.com/  Easy access to 50,000+ discussion forums