revisiting an old acquaintance...

andrew andrew at DELUMINATE.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Wed Feb 10 14:16:40 EST 1999

>Don't tell that to Gov't Mule, Little Feat or the Allmans, who openly
>condone taping.  Paul Barrere of LF says that taping actually helps
>the band get new listeners and increases sales of 'official'
>recordings...

it always pleases me to hear that: it just seems to make so much sense
thinking about the number of folks i've turned on to various musical
experiences AND their back catalogues through a modest C90.

i didn't really mean it about the home taping, just trying to bring some
vinyl nostalgia for the uk'ers who i can guarantee will have at least a
couple of lps from the 70s/80s with "home taping etc." printed on their
inners (sleeves you see, not internal organs or owt)

</ramble off is should think>

andrew

"This song,
Ping pong" - Thee Headcoats