BOC: New BOC?

Bolts of Ungodly Vision js3619 at WIZVAX.NET
Wed Feb 10 18:17:24 EST 1999

At 12:22 PM 2/10/99 -0600, you wrote:
>You'd could kill any three songs in the current setlist for one 8 min
>version of Subhuman, just MHO.  As for ETI its been around so long becuse it
>rocks.  Its funky, quirky and plain old fun to hear.
True... but how could they screw up the "live" ending like they did on Cult
Classic? That was sad... that slide down/up the guitar nexk that "launches
the end  section" was really weak.

>of the Bouchards.  Ya ya I know don't go there but Joe and Al used to "push"
>the music through the speakers so to speak.  A lot of that fire and energy,
>again, MHO, was due to the Bouchard brothers furious rythm generation.
In one of the interview that were done w/Albert floating about on the web
(and probably on the BOCFAQMAN website) talks about Albert giving BOC a
more vigorus work  ethic.

>L8er
>Ghost in the Ruins.....
>.....madly froogin the Jason dance to live 'Tage
Pardon me while I cackle  madly.At least it's not the safety dance.

Word from the " man with the biggest heart in rock and roll": David Roter's
_Bambo_ is in line to be put out on Cellsum Records.

Roter's "New York, New York" REALLLY is good.

Jason