HW: passports & such

Marshall Wood mwood at MY-DEJANEWS.COM
Thu Feb 11 08:55:13 EST 1999

On Thu, 11 Feb 1999 11:27:18   Jon Browne wrote:
>In article <005d01be5543$57829ce0$17a48fcc at sprawl>, sprawl
><sprawl at BLACKBOARD.COM> writes
>>Or, everyone could just send yer American dollars to Jon Brown (e?), who
>>will be happy not only to change it to sterling, but deliver it to Dave
>>personally.  (((((  I AM ONLY KIDDING!!!!  ))))
>
>Hey, I am kitted out to take Visa/Mastercard/Amex and Diners if its
>convenient for y'all.
>
>As always, I would be more than happy to facilitate in anyway possible,

Are we kidding again, or is there really something that you can do to help out your less-fortunate American Hawkfan counterparts? Having to pay an additional US$20 to convert currency means I probably won't be getting Hawkwind 97...sniff, sniff...

MWood

-----== Sent via Deja News, The Discussion Network ==-----
http://www.dejanews.com/  Easy access to 50,000+ discussion forums