HW: passports & such

Bernhard Pospiech bernhard.pospiech at HOME.INS.DE
Thu Feb 11 11:21:31 EST 1999

Hi There

At 18:35 10.02.99 -0600, you wrote:
>TRACK LIST FOR  "SAN DIEGO OCTOBER 12, 1989"  on "Smashing Rocks" >(1989)

Oh well, I fear that this CD-R is NOT from San Diego. It really looks like
if it was recorded (like the DAMNATION ALLEY boot) in Minneapolis

I have got here a 1st generation copy of the original San Diego tape from a
fan from San Diego who taped this gig.

And there was NO ENCORE in San Diego. This means that HAWKWIND did NOT play
Ejection. The guy told me that HAWKWIND left the stage after Damnation Alley

I know that there are some wrong dated tapes on the "market".
One famous tape is the Minneapolis 89 tape dated as San Diego 89

Bernhard

DISC 1

1.   MAGNU  6:32
2.   DOWN THROUGH THE NIGHT  1:56
3.   IN THE OFFICE  6:30
4.   TIME WE LEFT THIS WORLD TODAY  2:45
5.   HEADS  3:05
6.   TIME WE LEFT THIS WORLD TODAY  1:48
7.   ASSASSINS OF ALLAH  5:18
8.   WIND OF CHANGE  3:21
9.   ASSAULT & BATTERY  3:57
10. GOLDEN VOID  7:24