HW Emporors New Clothes

Thu Feb 11 13:25:57 EST 1999

On tor 11 feb 1999 00.02 +0000 DASLUD at AOL.COM wrote:
> actually i visited  mr. bruce last week,and he appears headed in the right
> direction,
> which had decidedly NOT been the case the last 3-4 years...

     Does he still have any of his studio equipment?  Or did it all
get sold/impounded.  I used to damn near weep when I looked at what
ought to have been a thriving little studio industry sitting and
mouldering 'cause he couldn't be bothered to do anything!  At least,
I used to damn near weep when I wasn't resisting the urge to beat
his head in for showing up six hours late ;)  Otherwise I could
have got a couple of more tracks for my dodgy demo tape (or mixed
the ones I got!).

     Great guy is Chris, and he has fine intentions--he just didn't
seem to be in close contact with reality!  Hope he gets himself
sorted out.

Cheers,
Carl

--