BOC in New England

Fri Feb 12 08:16:56 EST 1999

>> And don't forget, the Brain Surgeons played their first!  ;-)

>     And I was there :)  It rocked :)  They were _sans_ Billy
though as I recall ...

Indeed they were.  But it was a rocking good time anyway.  Only time I
got to see "Most Romantic Place in the World" done live...

It's my understanding that there are 2 clubs (upstairs and downstairs?)
at the Middle East.  I don't know which one BOC is playing at.  The one
where tBS played probably only legally holds about 100 (and the stage
barely holds 4).

I called the club yesterday.  Ticketmaster is handling ticket sales for
the show.  When I called them (ticketmaster), they didn't yet have ticket
information.

John