HW SAN DIEGO 2 CD BOOTIE

Bernhard Pospiech bernhard.pospiech at HOME.INS.DE
Sat Feb 13 11:27:42 EST 1999

Hi

At 20:14 12.02.99 -0600, you wrote:
>I just got off the phone with Mike Coleman, and he said that they >did do
an encore at the San Diego gig, but not the Palace Springs >show in L.A.
cause he was there.

We have got a problem now

The guy I have the San Diego 89 tape from told me that he made the original
one by himself at the Bacchanel. And he was absolutely sure that HW didn't
do an encore

The tape I've got from the LA show HAS an encore !!

Could you please send me a tape from the San Diego CD and I'll compare it
with all tapes (I've got them all) from the USA 1989 tour

Bernhard